Friday, November 15, 2013

How come every time I try to download somthing I bought from the sims3 store, it wont work?

best hair style in world
 on 15 Best Looking Hairstyles in World Football This Season | Bleacher ...
best hair style in world image



layla


I just bought TheSims3 World Adventures Expansion Pack for my Sims3 game and it came with 10 dollars worth of simpoints. I bought a hair style and tried to download it to the sims3 game launcher and every time it comes up with an error symbol under status. Why wont it work? Am I doing somthing wrong?


Answer
you try http://ultraupload.info/download.php?id=16521 this. solution of problem. this work for you.

What kind of clothing is considered outrageous or not well accepted in today's fashion world?

Q. It seems like everything is "acceptable" in today's society and fashion world. Plaid, animal print and weird hair styles like mohawks and shaved heads on both genders seems "normal". What kind of things wouldn't be considered unacceptable or outrageous in today's fashion world?


Answer
Now a days it seems you can wear anything. I guess shorts so short half the butt is hanging out. Skirts that short (for guys its kinda hot LOL), and a big one, LATEX!! Also if you wear see-thru clothing, boob revealing and private showing clothes you know that's unacceptable.

Hope it Helps! :]

~Sterling




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How come every time I try to download somthing I bought from the sims3 store, it wont work?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment