Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Can I use semi permanent blonde hair dye on my dyed brown hair?

best hair color new haven
 on Trends-in-Hair-Color-for-Spring-Summer-2012
best hair color new haven image



Ross


Can I put semi permanent blonde on my dyed brown hair? My natural colour is a dirty hair color and I haven't dyed it in 3-4 months so my roots are pretty bad... Can I do it with out and green or orange mixed in?
-Ross<3



Answer
U can't cover brown hair with a semi or demi blonde dye. Those dyes are deposit only so they cannot cover anything that is darker than the color u are applying. The only way to get the color u want is to pull the pigment out of your hair.

What to expect people to do or say after dyed hair color?




Shelbs


My hair color is black right now but I'm planning on dying it a different color. Don't try to convinceme not to do it because I'm not changing my mind. I was just wondering what I would expect people to say or do when they see me with a un natural hair color. I am I'm high school. I'm 17 and I'm scene. I've been scene for 3 years I think. But haven't colored my hair an un natural color before.please no bad comments. Thanks


Answer
People probably won't be surprised, they'll probably love it! I've dyed my hair before, but not the whole thing, and others liked it. If your scene, and have been for awhile, others probably expected you to do that, lots of scene people do, so... Yep.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I use semi permanent blonde hair dye on my dyed brown hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment