Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Where can i find pictures of trendy hairstyles for teenage boys?

trendy hairstyle for boys
 on Trendy Boys Hairstyles | Cool Men's Hair
trendy hairstyle for boys image
Q.


Answer
Just get a faux hawk.

Should I change my hairstyle to impress a boy I like?




Lili Eryri


I've been seeing this guy, which I really like. But he made a comment that my hair was quite boyish and that I should re-style it to a more Feminine hairstyle, preferably longer he said. I was quite hurt by this comment because I've always liked this hairstyle because it's quite trendy, (My hair is a short bob with side sweep fringe, quite cute looking, and a few blonde highlights)
Should I keep it because I like it or change it for him?



Answer
You've pretty much answered your own question. You should do whatever makes you happy, not conform to someone else's idea of what you should look like. If he doesn't like it, his problem, NOT yours!

If you change your hairstyle just for him, what's next? He may start telling you to change your makeup, your style of dress, etc.. You'll most likely be in his control living for his happiness instead of yours.

If he can't accept you as you are, then it's time to move on and date a guy who likes you for the whole package.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find pictures of trendy hairstyles for teenage boys?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment