Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Can I lighten my hair at home with regular hair color or do I have to bleach it first?

best hair color in a box
 on ... Perfect 4 Platinum | Great for Highlighted and Fragile Blonde Hair
best hair color in a box image



jessalex


Its dark dark brown right now but I want to go a light brown, do I have to buy a bleaching kit or will a light brown/dark blonde hair color box do the lightening?


Answer
You will need to bleach it.

There is no way to lighten hair without bleach.

But if you have no hairdye in your hair you won't have to leave the bleach in for that long.

Just do an all over bleaching and then dye your hair the light brown color.

How can I dye my hair the color I want?




<3thereson


I want to go from dark brown to medium light brown, do I need to bleach my hair to do this? If so how bad does bleaching damage your hair and if I do bleach when I dye it again will my hair turn out the same color as whats on the hair color box? I've already tried to dye my hair twice (once with loreal once with revlon) and it didn't lighten. The beauty school/salon was too expensive so how do I get my hair from dark brown to medium light brown? Any info is appreciated :)


Answer
You should go to the hair dresser.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I lighten my hair at home with regular hair color or do I have to bleach it first?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment