Sunday, September 29, 2013

What color should I dye my hair based on my skin tone and eye color ?

best hair color yellow skin tone
 on White skin : Avoid grayish hues because it will make you look old. For ...
best hair color yellow skin tone image



betterinti


I have fair/light neutral skin tone I have pink and yellow/ olive tones to me and my eye color is hazel light brown and green. My natural hair color is what I have now it's a medium ash brown and my eye brows are the same color so they're pretty dark I want to do something for it before the summer thank you any ideas ? :)


Answer
i think you should do dark brown it will bring out your eyes, or ombre would be good for the summer feel.

What colored hair would go best with my eyes and skin tone?

Q. I have dark, dark brown eyes. If you aren't looking closely- they appear black. My skin tone is slightly pale, I don't know what hair color I should go for. What do you suggest? I'd also love andy make-up suggestions. Thanks! :)


Answer
Hello! You will probably look great with any color of hair! I have eyes that change from dark brown to hazel brown. I also have very fair skin. Dark burgandy looked awesome on me! Red hair colors usually look great on everyone as long as you pick the right red for yourself! Blue-black, what I have now, is stunning! I also had light ash blonde hair for a year, but I looked better when I had a little of my roots showing and dark eyebrows. With me, I figured out that I needed both light and dark hair when I go blonde to not look sallow or washed out. Do you have pinkish skin or does it have yellow tones? I have both, but to not looked washed out, I couldn't go completely blonde. One thing I did not like about having blonde hair was that it made my eye color look BLACK! And now with blue-black hair, my eye color looks much much lighter. Experts say if you have pink tones, you should pick ash colors, and if you have yellow tones, you should pick warm/golden tones. I love ash colors so I just apply a little extra blush and I look much better and not sickly. This might sound funny, but why don't you go to a wig store, beauty supply stores at the mall have wigs, and try some different colors on. You'll be amazed what a difference hair color can make! Good Luck! P.S. I'm sure your natural hair color is also beautiful! : )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color should I dye my hair based on my skin tone and eye color ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment