Monday, September 30, 2013

How do people react to blue or purple hair?

best hair color in austin
 on http://www.nonyehairbraiding.com/nonye/specialty.php?mghash=6d..&mggal ...
best hair color in austin image



Elle


I have purple streaks in my hair and my natural hair is black so I think it looks good, but I was wondering for those of you with fun colours in your hair, how do strangers react towards you? I get stares and compliments but nothing negative so far. One guy actually asked me if the purple was my natural hair colour! Haha. What do people say about your hair?


Answer
I work in as a bartender in Austin, TX, where people are very free-spirited and liberal. If I have purple or blue hair (which I've had both!) people here don't even give me a second look.

Kids think it's cool. One precious little boy got upset when he saw me. He said that he wished his hair was his favorite color too! (blue at the time)

I've also had jobs where they were totally not cool with it. Really it just depends.

Austin Cosmetology Schools that you would recommend or avoid?




Roxxy T


Has anyone graduated from a cosmetology program in Austin, TX or know someone who has, that can recommend what schools to seriously consider or avoid? At this point I am looking into Aveda, Southwest Schools Nuvani, Regency and Paul Mitchell, but I am open to other schools as well. I'm looking more at the end result, as in how prepared I will be for state board and how much actual practical skills you will learn during the program. High focus on hair coloring, styling and makeup.

Thanks for any help or advice!



Answer
Please avoid those private overly priced For-profit beauty/tech schools and instead consider the more affordable county vo-tech school or the local community college as long as the program is approved by the State board of cosmetology.

It might take a cosmetology graduate a couple of years to "get a book" (of regular customers) before possibly making decent money which makes the more affordable schools more practical.

General career info: http://www.bls.gov/oco and can search.

U.S. colleges: http://www.utexas.edu/world/univ




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do people react to blue or purple hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment