Monday, September 30, 2013

I am looking for a great hair color salon in NYC?

best hair color in nyc
 on ... Saga: Eclipse
best hair color in nyc image



Nat B


Hi,

I looking for the best place to get my hair colored in NYC. I am willing to also do West Chester and Connecticut but I dont want to go to far. I am looking for a quality salon, does not have to be to cheap but still reasonable in price. This place should also be a place to get a nice edgy hair cut.

Thanks in advance
Nat



Answer
I know about the top hair colorist in NYC. They server quality hair color service with reasonable price and so on. They are available all time in NYC for your here color service. Thank you much you too.

How to mix Matrix Majirel and Majirouge hair colour?




Asmaragirl


I have had my hair coloured at the salon but my roots grow out fast (grey) - I have to colour my roots myself every two weeks and can't afford to go the hairdresser that often - how do I mix colours - she used No 6 Dark Blonde Majirel and Majirouge 7-62 Ultra Red. What proportions do I mix on my roots and is it ok to use my 6% developer?

I look forward to your usual helpful replies.



Answer
Hi, I work in a salon where we use majirel as well as richesse, although i would not suggest doing your color at home, because now your not sure how she mixed it. she couldve used only a quater of 6 or 3/4 vice versa. So before you go ahead and do that you might want to find out what porportions she used. AND NO DO NOT USE 6. You must use 20 vol cream developer... also perhaps to try and last the regular 4 weeks from coloring it, I suggest the color mascara's from RICKYS NYC. It's just like a mascara tube but for your hairline. perhaps that way you can apply that to you part and sides around the face that really bother you. it last's i believe til the next shampoo. but it's great for events or just a day out and those greys are bothering you !!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a great hair color salon in NYC?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment