Friday, October 4, 2013

what sexy short or long hairstyle would fit best on man with oval shaped heads?

best hairstyle software for men
 on ... short spiky haircuts spiky haircuts for men long spiky hair men
best hairstyle software for men image



Christophe


I just wondering cause I see a lot of celebrities with long or short hair.


Answer
It doesn't only depend on the shape of the head, but on the total of the facial features. The best way to find out what the best style is is using hairstyling software.

Where can I find a hair makeover web site/software for men?




neat_eye


I want to decide what style I want to have, but would like to see them on a picture of my face first. All the makeover sites I've come across are for women... :(


Answer
Try Virtual Visage, or Makeover Solutions, or My Virtual Model. I know at least 2 of them have hairstyles for men.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what sexy short or long hairstyle would fit best on man with oval shaped heads?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment