Sunday, August 18, 2013

What hairstyle should i adopt for this summer?

best hairstyle over 60
 on Best hairstyles for women over 60 pictures 4
best hairstyle over 60 image
Q. I cannot go too extreme such as spyke my teacher wouldn't allow me to and also i'll like to keep long hairs still my teacher has the problem so please tell the hai style that is long but only when i show otherwise it is disguised as short.
I have a broad forehead so the hairstyle would not suite me that is extremly backwards.
Please help!!


Answer
Get The 60's pop star hair style

What r some cool hairstyles that would never go out of fashion?

Q. Im self concious and i want to find out what type of new hairstyles i can try i have hair that goes up to my shoulder and its black HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Im a girl


Answer
The pixie cut: anything worn by both Sharon Stone and Audrey Hepburn (to name just 2) must be good, and it's the only cut I can think of that's been in style, more or less constantly, since the 60's.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hairstyle should i adopt for this summer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment