Monday, August 19, 2013

How do you do this hairstyle?

trendy men hairstyle
 on Trendy+men+hairstyle+with+cool+spiky+bang+image.jpg
trendy men hairstyle image



MP


http://www.menshairstyles.net/v/men_formal_hairstyle/trendy+tuxedo+hairstyle+with+spikes.jpg.html

Can you give a detialed tutorial on how I could do this type of hairstyle? What should I use in terms of hair products to pull this off? Thank you in advance for your help.



Answer
Well Im not very good in mens hair but this is what I would do.
Get a texturing creme, maybe some dry wax? I use that on my hair and it makes it really piecey and textured. Just rub it into your hair and make it look messy and spray it with some hairspray.

You can also go on youtube and look up mens hair tutorials and something similar might pop up
:)

What would you say is the most popular (or best looking) hair-style for men these days?

Q. I'm looking for a new hairstyle, and I wonder what other people like


Answer
I think each man has a hairstyle that suits them and for the most part can be timeless. I honestly believe that the best way for you to find the perfect haircut is to find a "trendy", male hairstylist. Ask your female friends...women usually know the 411 on local, great, male hairstylists. Most of them know what is hot these days and will make u look like a million bucks!! Metro-sexual, or homosexual...either way you are getting your hair cut by men who want to look great and enjoy helping other people look great as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you do this hairstyle?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment