Saturday, August 24, 2013

How do you cut emo hair at home? And is razoring your hair bad for it?

best home hair color uk
 on Golden Brown Hair Color | Putting Shine in Your Hair
best home hair color uk image



Beren Erch


I've seen and heard that using shaving razors is good for thinning out hair, but is it really? And I can't explain it to my stylist because I want it cut right. Any suggestions?


Answer
If you're going to cut your own hair DO NOT use any old razor because your damage the ends and get a ton of split ends. It needs to be done carefully.

I suggest buying a razor comb (that's what I use) - it's basically a comb, and you fix 2 razor blade into it and then it with cut small amounts of hair whilst it combs it.

Note: Don't actually use it as a normal everyday comb or you'll end up with no hair left.

What you do is use a spray bottle to dampen your hair slightly with water, and then work out where you want the layers, then use the comb on those bits carefully - the best thing it, it's hard to make mistakes with because it cuts such a small amount of hair.


I bought mine from Bestofferbuy.com - it comes from Hong Kong, but mine was only £2.76 and it arrived in 2 weeks, which was really good (and I usually never buy anything from overseas) - I found the site by looking for a razor comb on Google Shopping.
http://www.bestofferbuy.com/Light-Blue-Plastic-Home-Hair-Cutting-Trimmer-Razor-Comb-p-34300.html?currency=GBP

They did email me 2 days later though saying it wasn't in stock so could they send me a replacement - which I agreed to, but the replacement was orange - not so nice colour to be honest and I may buy another one off eBay soon.


Other places you can buy from:

http://www.fabulousfrontlacewigs.com/store/scripts/prodview.asp?idproduct=160
http://www.thebeautysupplier.com/Diamond-Edge-2-Way-Razor-Comb/M/B000NJE39M.htm
You could also try Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk
eBay has loads too.
You can try places like Boots, and Superdrug etc, but when I went, they didn't have any that I could see, so I got mine online.


Useful 'How to' stuff (these are mainly for girls hair, but they show you the basic technique)

This video is really good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_9CE5u48gg

Others:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApmXlozN_GU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Q3PCgX8r8
http://www.mookychick.co.uk/style/emo_hair.php
http://tipdeck.com/how-to-cut-scene-hair


Hope that helps x

How to add color to my hair without damaging it?




Celestine


I dyed my hair twice, (which maid my hair dry and stiff) but my hair is still black. I want to have black hair but with a brown and red undertone. What should i do? Is there shampoos/products that helps me get my desired color without damaging it. I also want to grow my hair longer and I would be happy to see some suggestions. But im planning to trim(about 4inch) every month, take supplements like biotin, and add coconut oil on my hair. .


Answer
Clip on hair extensions, they're fun, funky, comes in various colors, cut any length you want, 2/$5.

"What should i do? Is there shampoos/products that helps me get my desired color without damaging it. I also want to grow my hair longer and I would be happy to see some suggestions. But im planning to trim(about 4inch) every month, take supplements like biotin, and add coconut oil on my hair. ."

First of all: Hair products are NOT made of glue to fix, prevent, reverse hair from getting damaged, or hair loss, or make them grow . . . . they are a trillion dollar business. They also do NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss caused by heat & chemicals - hair's worst enemies.

SECOND: Style meets chemistry meets biology: We're talking hair coloring.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, or doing a manicure, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.
> > > Hair dye chemicals linked to cancer
London, Feb 20, 2013 I've been saying that since 2009.
Hair dyes, which include home hair colouring kits and those used at pricey salons, are linked to deadly cancer-causing chemicals, warn scientists. In 2009 the Mail revealed that women who used hair dyes more than nine times a year had a 60% greater risk of contracting blood cancer.
A year later the European Commission banned 22 hair dyes which put long-term users at risk of bladder cancer. < < < <â¨

THIRD: NEVER take supplements without your doctor's OK. Buy/use supplements at your own risk.
If you're healthy, & very active, your nails are growing, your hair should be growing RIGHT NOW. My 4 years old grand daughter knows how to let her hair grow. It's almost down to her waist. If you want perfection, you NEED patience. Even anorexic models have long hairs, and they're not considered 'healthy'. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2250422/Frightening-words-4st-anorexic-Valeria-Levitin-gets-FAN-MAIL-shes-thin.html
I was one, and had long hair when I weighed 85 lbs.

Babies can do that, by drinking their milk. . . . so can you, so can any of us without any help. From your: good genes, good hair care and all the healthy foods from Mother Nature, that's where you get all your vitamins & minerals for growing from head to toes. Shampoos are meant for cleaning the hair, not for growing.

If you've straightened your hair in the past, it may grow slowly or none at all.
Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair" http://www.foodforhealthyhair.com/ http://sg.news.yahoo.com/food-for-healthy-hair.html - or 10 Best Foods for Your Hair.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/03/10-best-foods-for-your-hair/
NO MATTER which link you picked, they all suggest the same foods. Your hair may be the fastest-growing tissue in the body but, unlike the skin, it cannot repair itself. That is why getting the right balance of vitamins and proteins is imperative. Don't expect to look like you've stepped out of a hair commercial the day after you've changed your diet. It is likely to take at least three months before you actually see tangible results. Hair is dead, but hair also has electrical energy; the negative charge of damaged hair can lead to flyways and unruly hair.

Growing healthy hair doesn't come from a bottle or pills and hair products do not speed hair growth. Any hair oil, is another form to keep hair moisturized, nothing more. If you're in HS, your hair & nails should be growing normally, and as healthily as possible, since you're eating healthy foods. But when hair isn't growing as fast, it's because they've been tampered with: chemicals, hair straightening, etc. . .

Cutting your split ends yourself, spend 5-10 mins. on a sunny day so you can easily spot them, using a 2" scissors, cut strand by strand, section by section, allowing new growth to take over. Then 2x a year, get a good hair cut. This won't speed things up, but it will make the hair look healthier while it's growing. Even healthy hair like mine get them, due to normal brushing & styling. Hormonal changes can have a big effect on hair.

FOURTH: "You find people oiling hair every single day, the hair sweats and it doesnât get washed. What do you think happens? It goes limp and becomes thin because it is not breathing,â Shamillah Mohammed, a hairstylist at SUQA, says.

That's NOT GROWING!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you cut emo hair at home? And is razoring your hair bad for it?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment