Monday, August 19, 2013

Is it normal for dark brown hair color to look purple during the dyeing process?

best 10 minute hair color
 on Transition Hairstyles for Growing Out Short Hair | The Fashion Bomb ...
best 10 minute hair color image



Cassy wass


I'm coloring my highlighted blonde hair to "natural dark brown" color with clairols nice n easy permanent hair color but it looks purple on my skin! Is this normal? I sure hope when I wash it out in about 10 minutes i do not have purple hair!!


Answer
Yes, dont worry =) My mom used to dye her hair when i was a little and i always asked why is it bluish purple, but then black (or brown). It always ended up just great ;) Dont worry

Can you use a 25 minute hair color to color your hair for the first time and then use the 10 minute color for?




James


the touch ups. The 10 minute one supposedly doesn't damage your hair as much as the 25 minute one. They say on TV that the 10 minute one leaves your hair in better shape than before.
wiviking,

I am sure most people would look for the same color in both types of color. Light golden blond is a common color.



Answer
If you are looking to touch up your roots from previously you should use the same color that you had used before. You don't want to end up with two different colors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it normal for dark brown hair color to look purple during the dyeing process?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment