Saturday, August 24, 2013

What are some make-up companies that offer personal make-up recommendations?

find best hair color quiz
 on Best Color Hair
find best hair color quiz image



Liz


For example, Covergirl has their Colormatch software, where you can go on their website and you can select your skin type, eye and hair color, etc. and they will tell you which products are the best for you. It's great, so you don't buy things that don't work for you.

Does anybody know of any other makeup companies that offer something like this on their website? (Covergirl can't be the only one!)



Answer
Avon has beauty tips: they have tips on makeup, how to minimize or maximize certain features of your face and you can take a skin care quiz to see what skin care line is right for you (avon skin care lines)
heres the link have fun girl!! www.youravon.com/falasmar
click on the middle of the page where it says beauty tips

How do I keep my hair smooth and tangle free?




Ashley A


I have thin, colored hair and throuout the day my hair gets tangled and um-smooth. I use a leavein conditioner and condition my hair everyday. I dont use a lot of hairspray or styling stuff. How do I keep this from happening?


Answer
try this site, take the quiz and get the products. it will work. if it doesn't return it, but that would really really surprise me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some make-up companies that offer personal make-up recommendations?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment