Friday, August 23, 2013

How long does it take for hair to grow to your shoulders?

best hair color for 40 year old
 on FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA - THIS ORGANIZATION EXPOSING CRIME AND ...
best hair color for 40 year old image



Ashley


I know that it depends on the person but how much do you think it might take? I have blonde hair right now and I'm 25 years old, I've been coloring it from the age of 15. I want to see my natural color before I start getting grey hair in my 40's so yeah. I decide to stop coloring it and I'm serious so yeah, last time I gave it a color was on Monday. :)


Answer
About a year.

What does CF marked on a American Girl white body doll mean?




JdOhne


I just purchased two white bodied American girl dolls, Molly & Kirsten, they both are in near mint condition with flat strings, with the older neck stamp and look to be older than my other white bodied dolls. Their hair and lashes are lighter in color and the hair looks almost like human hair, with features more defined and very clear almost like glass eyes. These are not fakes, I sent pictures to AG and they responded that they were very old first version Pleasant Company, but that is all they could tell me. My question is they both have the CF marked on the front of their abdomen, is there any significance to this? I have other white bodied dolls and these look much older very much to my 40 year old german doll from Germany, could these dolls be prototypes from Gotz?.


Answer
Probably




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long does it take for hair to grow to your shoulders?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment