Thursday, April 24, 2014

Will emo hair style suit on oval face boy?







Hello friend
my hair are straight,Black
bt my face shape is oval shape so will emo haiystyle suit on oval face shape boy..



Answer
Oval shaped faces can pretty much wear any hair style

Boys hair style?




notredamer


I have long thick hair and my hair always gets poofy, and it always looks matted whatever i do, can you show me some cool hairstyles for boys with long to medium length hair that are thick thanks


Answer
It sounds like you need to have it thinned out -- they have special scissors for that at any hair salon/barber. Tell them exactly what your problem is and they should be able to help. I'm not a hair stylist, but maybe some layers would work with your hair, too?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will emo hair style suit on oval face boy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment