Thursday, April 24, 2014

50 year old women with long H- - - yes?

Q. Who said 48 to 50 something women couldnt have long hair and you are all silly thinking we would have long gray hair I pay out the hiny for color I look good no I look hot I have shoulder length hair and I am 48 and its not gray grow up


Answer
I love long hair on a women. It's feels so nice rubbing on my skin. Let it grow longer, and don't worry what anyone else thinks because I am sure there are many men that like myself like a long haired women.

I am 46 years old and am wanting a hair color change..?

Q. My natural hair color is a reddish/brown and it is a natural curls not a tight curl but a curl. My children have described my style as a Mullet, short on top and long sides and back. The length is below shoulders . Stuck in the *80's. Is there a web site to try on other styes and colors? or can someone give me some advice ?? I have thought of going a dark auburn and some caramel highlights or a dark chestnut with some blonde/red highlights. i have Bright blue eyes, semi-fair complextion. But i feel i have a big nose. Please help my appt is Monday


Answer
You could go to Google Images and check out "hairstyles for women over 40" or "hair colors for...", and see if anything suits you. Or check out http://BeGlamorous.com

This is the video about trying out hair colors & short styles online, but it offers all lengths and types:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSOQlRM9H0k

You might be interested in its wizard option, where you can select "fair complexion warm/cool," "age 41-50," "blue eyes, "large nose," your face shape, what length you want, etc, and it'll find the best styles and hair colors for you. Maybe print something out for your hairdresser to look at. There's also different shades of hair highlights you could experiment with.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 50 year old women with long H- - - yes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment