Wednesday, April 23, 2014

choosing a hair colour for your skin tones?

Q. Light warm skin tones:
warm, yellow-red undertones...wtf?

Medium to deep warm skin tones:
warm, yellow-red undertones...wtf?

Light cool skin tones:
You have cool or blue-red undertones...wtf?

Medium to deep cool skin tones...wtf?


Answer
The light/medium/deep is a nice way of saying fair/tanned/dark...i think you should know which one of those you are. NOW, this is VERY easy, Answer these questions:
What color of clothing do you naturally gravitate toward (up against your face), Black, or brown? What flatters you more when you wear this jewelery, gold or silver? Do you look better with an orange or a pink scarf? What color do you naturally gravitate toward in clothing(If you don't know these ones, you should get to know them! It will help you out A lot in life), White or Ivory? Finally, do you have pink undertones in your skin (cool) or are your vains on the back of your wrist blue (cool)? Sorry NOW finally, are you prone to burn in the sun?(cool)...

My answers were very easy for me: Black clothes, silver or white gold jewelery, pink scarfs, STARK white clothinig, pink undertones, bluish green vains, not greenish green, yes I burn...All of my answers indicated COOL, the opposit indicates Warm...now do you understand a little bit better?

I do realize that it is not as straight forward for others, they may have mixed answers, but usually should hold a majority on the cool or warm skin toned range or they are doing it wrong.

EVERYBODY must be cool or warm and not neither or both, so it is good and very helpful to know this...Once you know, you can know what shades to pick from with makeup, haircolor etc (you go WITH your tone in almost all cases ESPECIALLY with lipstick and hair color and clothing) "Neutral" or "natural" terms usually means you could choose those options too, because they are neither cool nor warm and you might not fit a particular shade in the warm or cool or not want to be "too" cool or warm...but watch out for hair dye like those...because they could still be warm or cool and be labelled under the neutral tones

Don't forget: it is a common misconception that tanned people or Asian people are warm by definition...I learned the hard way that this is bullshit...although I am mostly jewish canadian of five generations, my mom's side is middle eastern jewish and I really take after her darkness. And being very tanned in the face, I STILL have more pink undertones on my body (just really undetectable on my face) than many fair people and burn in the sun too! So you could be medium skined and cool toned. It is important to look at your skin ALL OVER your body...my face does not obviously suggest that I am cool, but you look at the rest of me (paler and pinker) and it is obvious that it is!

The right hair color for my skin tone?




Juliiiie


I really need some help with this. I consider myself to be a warm with yellow undertones.. I'm very pale, but with a bit of a yellowish cast. (I tan well though) I look best in dark reddish purples, deep muted reds, muted olivey greens, and navy blues. My hair is naturally dark brown (I'd say about a level 7), and it's been dyed before.

I know I look good in auburns, as i have hazel eyes.. but it's SO hard to keep the red from fading and I really want a dramatic change.

Could I go blonde? Darker? Any advice is very much appreciated!



Answer
with your skin color, you could do any hair color.
I'd really recommend that you go with black hair though. Your eyes are hazel, it'll look awesome. Dark hair always compliments light eyes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: choosing a hair colour for your skin tones?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment