Friday, April 25, 2014

TRENDY SHORT HAIRSTYLE FOR GIRL?

Q. I have long hair (mid back) which as a result of colouring / straightening etc is in really bad condition. I went to a salon about 6 weeks ago and was told that it needed to be cut short, as in chin length Bob. I was so horrified that I've done nothing and it's only getting worse!

Because it's getting worse my BF has given me an ultimatum, have my hair cut by next Friday or he'll take me to a salon on Saturday - I know he's being cruel to be kind!

I think I've got a good face for short hair - heart shape / oval, petite features, not bad cheekbones, full lips etc, so

What do you think is the best short hair for girls? - I'm thinking in terms of what will suit me (I think I could get away with all) but also what's the trendiest:
BOB
Asymmetric BOB
PIXIE
OTHER

Thanks! Pics would be great.
Just_A_Girl - love the Rhianna cut especially with a very closely cropped nape, but I'd need to have a General anaesthetic for that cut!


Answer
I'm sorry that this has happened to you, but it's best for your hair so that it can grow in healthy. I currently have a pixie cut kinda like Emma Watson's hair, and I love it! However, I think that this style of pixie cut is super chic and trendy:
http://talkingmakeup.com/beauty/rihannas-short-pixie-hair-cut/

Good Luck!

what are non-trendy hairstyles for teen girls?

Q. i don't like today's hairstyles :p.
link doesn't work


Answer
what hairstyles do you like? your obviously not following trends, so do what you like.
personally, i have always liked the pixie cut, but i dont have the face for it. http://gracemagazine.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/katie-holmes-haircut-pixie.jpg. try something you've always wanted to try!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: TRENDY SHORT HAIRSTYLE FOR GIRL?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment