Friday, April 25, 2014

New hair trends for summer 2013?

Q. I currently have dark brown hair with ombre towards the ends. I have had it for almost a year and now eevveerryyoonne wants it or is just now getting it. So I want to change it up a bit. I want something I can do that wont fade too fast and isn't an "un-natural" color. ( No blues, purples, pinks, yellows, ect.) I have had red highlights before (subtle red) I have asian hair so my hair doesn't get damaged too much. I do for one like the pastel colors some people have, although i heard it was hard to achieve. So does anyone out there know a good dyed hair style I should go for?


Answer
hmm...you could do a reverse ombré with a darker color at the ends or a lighter color up top, which is really popular right now. but it sounds like youre sorta sick of ombré. maybe you can get streaks of a lighter brown chestnut in your hair or highlights. these are all trends that I've seen but not seen everywhere.

.

I hope i helped(:

Is ombre hair still 'in' for spring-summer 2013?

Q. I want to try ombre hair, but I'm not sure if it's still 'in'. My hair is a few inches past shoulder length and is a dark brown colour. I am moving to California during the summer, what styles are in over there?.. I am living in Alabama right now and I am not sure what is 'in' for hair and what is 'out'. If you don't think ombre hair is a good choice, what are some suggestions? Thank you for the help


Answer
I would say ombre hair must be still 'in' for spring-summer 2013,because such a lot of people love that.I work in a wigs company,and it is said that ombre hair wigs would be still popular.Go ahead with it :P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: New hair trends for summer 2013?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment