Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What type of hair style is this and what is the piece used called?

best hair style video
 on ... length layered hairstyle with bangs Medium length layered hairstyles
best hair style video image



Sam S


In the music video Single Ladies (Put A ring on It) by Beyonce her and the other 2 dancers all have the same hair styles. But They also have like a hump of hair on the top of their heads. Whenever I go to my salon to buy extensions they ladies there call them camels or humps lol but I don't know what they're actually called. What are those hair pieces called lol I know they're not called humps


Answer
That hair piece is techincally called a "fall". It is one piece that usually clips in and blends with your own hair.

How to do cool but easy hair styles for gymnastics?







Does any one know any cool but really easy hair styles to do that have your hair up and tight? Photos, instructions and video links would be great!! I am really bad at doing anything harder than a braid on my hair and my parents can't either.


Answer
Ballerina bun
braided front pulled up into a ponytail
braid your hair into tiny sections and pull all the braids into 1 big pony tail or bun

try using bobby pins, scrunches, nonslip hair ties, and lots and lots of hairspray ( I always used aqua-net hairspray and my hair never came down, my teammates even called me helmet head) to help your hair stay tight




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of hair style is this and what is the piece used called?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment