Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How long after washing, and combing my hair, can I dye my hair?

best hair color for 40 year old woman
 on ... -
best hair color for 40 year old woman image



MorningmUs


I've been told that if I dye my hair immediately after washing, and combing my hair, my scalp with get blisters. So, that being said, how long should I wait before dying?


Answer
I don't know WHO are giving you advice, but I've responded to many girls (guys now too) under 15 experiencing in hair loss since 2009, due to hair straightening, relaxers and hair dyes. Women 60-90 have those same symptoms but it took them years to get there. But for 15 & under, giving advice here? They can't predict the future of their hairs, until they're in their 30's, but 15 & under with hair loss? C'mon! I've responded 7 in 2 hours 9-3-10, (before school started) 4 in 1hour 3-5-11 alone. 3 in 1hr. 8-8-11, 6 in 15 mins. 11-10-11.

One Example who had a bad reaction to BLEACHING:
never bleach my hair before, I turned 13 yesterday and i've dyed my hair dark brown about a couple of weeks ago? I've had dark blonde highlights t section before the dark brown so In my dyed dark brown i put some bleach so it will turn to blond strands... 25 minutes later it itches and it feels like its swelling where the bleach is :( OWWW.. I don't wanna take it out tho I like the look which would be the result! I did the skin test for idk 40 minutes maybe less....... no reaction. but head swelling feeling and itchy. i have never bleached b4.

One example of hair loss on a 16 years old.
I'm 16 years old, i don't really die my hair that much i probably died it like twice this whole year. well i lose soooo much hair EVEY SINGLE DAY, i lose soo much, that I'm literally almost bald :,( my doctor said she thinks its some kind of hormone change, then my hairstylist says its because its waaay to dry, but idk what it is because it wont stop falling out!!! It might be because i use to straighten it when i had mouse in it, but that was like 2 years ago.. helpp!!!

Another example: Before i dye my hair, my hair is so healthy and thick, but now after i dye my hair , my hair becoming disaster... my hair doesn't health like before! my hair loss LOT! i tried to try all kind of shampoo!

Another example, ? about her age:
"I recently decided to dye my hair. I didn't like the first color so I dyed it again a week later. Then I permed it 4 weeks later, now its really dry and brittle and falls out everywhere, it comes out in chucks when I comb it or even wash."

When it does that, it is too late to do anything about it. That's another reason why the hair industry is a billion dollar business, their main job is to make tons of money and they do not give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss, due to 'abuse'.

Google hair dyes & cancer spec. black hair dyes which is made from tar. Some people smoke & tan all their lives and do not get cancer. But there are 2nd hand & 3rd hand smoke who are now carrying their oxygen tank so they can breath or have cancer. Same with hair dyes. If you're not affected today, or next month, you may never be affected and you're one of the lucky ones. It doesn't take overnight, it takes years of hair experimentation with hair dyes.

Here's a new article I found re: henna, which is supposed to be better for you than reg. box dye. It's a good read! Google: Henna for Hair

Call the 1-800# found on the box of dye or email them, (to find #, go online & search the brand if you don't have the box) they're the hair color experts they can advice you best.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, or doing a manicure, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.
Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.

Google: Teen 'feared she would die' after reaction to hair dye
The allergic reaction was caused by a well-known brand of semi-permanent hair dye Chloe used to turn her hair black for a Halloweâen party. . . . . called for beauty bosses to ban hair dye chemical PPD (para-phenylenediamine) from the shelves. 11-04-11

The chemical is not new and is present in a number of brands of dark hair colours, acting to help adhere the dye to the hair so that it doesn't wash out. Itâs made from coal tar and is used in both permanent and semi-permanent hair colours. Itâs well-known to be a cause of serious allergic reactions -- including something called contact dermatitis which can lead to rashes, blisters, and open sores.
PPD is sometimes added to black henna tattoos and that using them is not safe. Allergic reactions usually begin within two to 10 days following application. One bad reaction can lead to sensitivities to other products such as hair dye, sunblock and some types of clothing dyes. Oftentimes, it's using the product a second or third time.

Google: A 38-year old mother left in a coma after using hair dye. 11-22-11. SHE DYED HER HAIR MANY TIMES BEFORE, USING THE SAME BRAND.

Permanent black hair dye is linked to causing leukemia and lymphomas.

How come all the women from the TX compound look the same?




Lioness


With identical dresses (did the church order them the same uniforms???), hair styles and tone of voice?


Answer
I just happened to be watching a special on those women this prior to going to work on âTodayâ. And one of the former female members of that society who was able to escape was explaining their looks, style of dress, mannerisms, and even language.

She explained that what most people fail to realize is that the large majority of the female population that practiced that religion where born into it. They where taught to be obedient, too speak a certain way, and how to dress. Itâs almost comparable too some of the women in the Middle East. They where never allowed to go anywhere outside the compound, so all theyâve known through out their lives is what was passed too them by the men who ran the sect.

She goes into further detail and states that every family is assigned a certain color. And that each color represents the âsocial statusâ of the family that dawns it. Say for example, (because my favorite color is Navy Blue, Iâll use this color). If I was to marry a man within the sect, and his color was Navy Blue, then upon marriage his color was passed to me, so that I may show I belong to him. And this color could mean that we where higher on the social structure latter then someone who family color was lilac. Everything they do is based on the status of their husbands. Even down to cut of the dresses they wear (which are all hand made) and the height of the âswoopâ at crown of their head (the higher the swoop, the higher the status), they donât wear make up (to keep the natural beauty) and I think she said something about their undergarments where also a symbol of the religion. She said the dresses covered the garments thatâs servers the purpose of being a symbol of religious purification.

Most of the women in the compound where married off to the older men once they reached puberty (12 â 16 years of age). They even had a special room with a âmarriage bedâ that was used to consummate the marriage (in the chapel) after exchanging their vows. I saw on another show where they where told from knee-high on up that their soul purpose in the world was too:

1.Obey a man
2.Obey the lord
3.Live by their rules
4.Procreate

So every thing they do is based on what they where told would satisfy both god and the elders in the sect. They where beaten, abused, and kept from leaving the compound to insure their âvaluesâ stayed intact. So when these women and children where taken from the compound by gun point, it was like a culture shock too them to exist in a world outside the vacuum they where born and bread into. This is the reason why the majority of them returned to the compound after being release from policy custody. Even the English they speak is based on the vocabulary foundation of words that the early settlers here in America used. This is all due in part to the special education the women would receive apart from the men.

Did you notice when some of the women where on T.V., they had that deer in the head lights look? Itâs because most of them where afraid of disappointing their husbands by even speaking out on T.V. about their religious practices, for fear of being outcasted by their society. Iâm sure âJohnoâ and âGuns Fanâ would love to have one of these women to âhave and to holdâ. A woman that canât think for herself is right up their ally.

Local authorities still canât find the 16 year old girl that called and reported them. She and her husband (who I think is in his late 40âs early 50âs) are still unaccounted for. I feel sorry for any woman that has to live that sort of life. Did you know that the lead of the sect was a convicted child rapist also? Look it up on either MSNBC or Foxnews.com. If Iâm not mistaken, I think he served some time prior to becoming their leader.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long after washing, and combing my hair, can I dye my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment