Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Is there a software or program out there that you can use to help change your hairstyle by taking a pic of u?

best hairstyle software
 on VERSATILITY OF MEDIUM LENGTH HAIRCUT: Hairstyles for long hair 2012
best hairstyle software image



helloitsme


I dunno what kind of hair style that I want to get. I had spiky hair since like 7th grade and I want to try a new style. Is there a program or software where I can take my picture and maybe add some features to my face and hair too see how I would like before I start change it? A lot of response is appreciated. Thanks.


Answer
go on makeoversolutions.com u can upload a pic and change hairstylke and make up

What virtual makeover allows you to download a hair pic along with a pic of you?




Nicole


i want to see what my hair would look like with a certain hairstyle i found i need help :)


Answer
http://www.SillyWebcam.com will let you try different hair styles (both mens and womens fashions for your virtual makeover) out with your webcam (download/print a JPG snapshot to the hair dresser/barber) or just have some fun playing with games and video effects. You do not have to install any software, it is all done through your web browser and a Flash gadget (works on Windows, Mac and Linux).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a software or program out there that you can use to help change your hairstyle by taking a pic of u?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment