Thursday, December 5, 2013

What are some good haircuts for a heart shaped head and black thin fine hair?

best hairstyle for thin fine hair
 on hair. Curls are very popular among other short hairstyles for thin ...
best hairstyle for thin fine hair image
Q. If you had any ideas or haircuts for a black thin fine faired heart shaped head, could you sent the pics to me? i'm looking for a new hairstyle since im bored with my long hair, and due to a craZy punk hairstylist my bangs are now up to my eyebrows instead of my chest, so take taht into consideration, Thanks!!
im a girl, and blahblahblahblah


Answer
try http://www.hairstyles.com or haircuts.com or homebeautytips.com

What hair styles are good for square shaped faces similar to Emily Deschanel?




Show_goats


I have a face structure similar to that of Emily Deschanel with the strong jaw line and square shaped face. I also have very thin, fine hair. Any suggestions on good haircuts?

Pictures would be best :)



Answer
This facebook page has the most comprehensive amount of modern hairstyles for 2011 and the 2010âs on the internet. Its fast and easy to scroll through tons of pics, plus there are no ads. The page is:

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=192318797448346


Make sure to click the âlikeâ button to stay updated and keep the page going.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good haircuts for a heart shaped head and black thin fine hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment