Thursday, December 5, 2013

What are the trendy hair colors for this summer?

new trendy hair color
 on ... hair color 2013 best color for hair hair colours for long hair 2013
new trendy hair color image



kelsijane0


I'm not sure if I want a solid new color or just some highlights here and there. Should I go dark or light?


Answer
Go dark brown with highlights. I personally love golden blonde and darker brown mixed. Also, brown/red is a nice new colour with blonde highlites.

Does anyone know where I can get a photo of that new trendy carmel colored hair?




clueless


I have an appointment to have my hair colored and would like to try Carmel, which I heard is very popular for the fall. I know that some celebrities, like Jessica Simpson, are going with it. Does anyone know where I could find an online picture to give to my colorist?

Thank you!



Answer
http://ai.pricegrabber.com/product_images/11377000-11377999/11377971_640.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the trendy hair colors for this summer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment