Monday, November 25, 2013

what would be a cute medium lenght hair style for a girl with glasses?

trendy hair up styles
 on prom hair styles we love - StyleBakery*Teen - fashion, beauty, style ...
trendy hair up styles image



CaseE08


i have black glasses that are sort of squarish. and im looking for a trendy hair style that has bangs and would look good with an ovalish shaped face. pleasee helpp. cuz i have no idea


Answer
Im the exact same!
All my friends think an A-line starting at the chin and getting shorter in the back, with layers in the back and side swept bangs would look super cute on me. Soo yeah. haha hope that helps. Its kinda like what the other girl said, only a bit diff. Anyway, hope that helps. :]
-ivy

What's a good cut for fine hair with a round face?




Gilly


I'm wanting a new hair style. Right now I have long hair with layers. With it being long, I have to do lots of teasing to make it look as full as I want, which I think ages me a bit (I'm 24). Any ideas on a trendy hair style? I have really fine hair, so not everything works, plus I have a roundish face, so I don't want something that will emphasize that.


Answer
LAYERED OR FEATHERED.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what would be a cute medium lenght hair style for a girl with glasses?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment