Monday, November 25, 2013

What is the best brand of hair color?

best hair color over 45
 on Blonde highlites classic natural hair styles highlights hairdresser ...
best hair color over 45 image



chanteuse8


I want to know what brand of hair color that you can purchase at the store is the best you have ever used (preferrably one that is les than $10 a box because I have to buy 2).

I talked to the most reasonably priced hair studio around town that focuses on hair coloring and they charge a base of $25 for all over color, plus $5 for every 2 inches your hair goes past your shoulder (mine goes 13 inches past my shoulder, so that is an about extra $35) which would mean it would cost me $60 just to get my hair colored. This is why I want to do it myself (also why I have to get 2 boxes of color.

I'm not the best at coloring hair since I'm not a stylist so I want to know which brand of color is the richest and boldest (preferrably for an auburn color; going from dark blonde to light auburn). Remember, under $10 a container if possible please!



Answer
Use Revlon High Dimension. It works well and only takes 10-15 minutes instead of 45-60 minutes. It is about $10 a box, but our Walgreens has it on sale all the time 2 for 1. Wal-Mart would be cheaper probably. Dark blonde to light auburn is no big deal. Even with long hair, you only need 1 box. For short hair, you only need 1/2 box.

How much does it usually cost to bleach hair?




rachel


I have short, somewhat fine, brown hair. I want to go back to my natural hair color (which is a light blonde). How much does it usually cost at salons to bleach and dye hair? (The salon I usually go to charges 45 dollars for a hair coloring service)


Answer
If you have short brown hair why not color it yourself? It's easy and inexpensive. I went from light brown to light natural blonde again and it looks good, looks natural and doesn't look bleached - but they have boxed bleach look too if that is your aim. BUT I color my own short hair all the time - unless you're needing some special tint or weave done - I would recommend you try coloring your own. I redo mine about every 3 months.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best brand of hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment