Thursday, November 28, 2013

Some edgy curly hairstyles for long hair?

trendy hair color 2012
 on Hair color trends 2012 | Trendy 2012 Haircuts and Hairstyles Pictures ...
trendy hair color 2012 image



Aerials


I really want a new hairstyle for my naturally light brown curly hair. Does anyone have any "stand out" edgy looking hair ideas (preferably longer hairstyles)? I also would like to dye my hair, any coloring ideas as well?


Answer
Here are some that I think are cute!:)

http://hairstylesweekly.com/images/2012/07/Popular-Long-Curly-Ombre-Hair.jpg

http://mediumhairstylesz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Curly-Brown-Hair.jpg

http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/long-dark-brown-curly-style-view-2_mini.jpg

http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/long-red-ombre-hairstyle.jpg

http://www.chrisleso.com/images/Long_curly_trendy_hair_styling.jpg

http://womanandhome.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/21348/00000b72b/cef0_orh100000w570/Modern-retro-curls-hairstyle.jpg

http://static.becomegorgeous.com/gallery/pictures/junior_hair_style.jpg

http://cinepen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/long-curly-wedding-hairstyles-sangmaestro-333x500.jpg

http://www.hairstylesfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Nice-Taylor-Swift-Long-Curly-Blonde-Hair.jpg

http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/0820-drew-barrymore-hair-bd.jpg

Where can I buy Hairycure in USA?




anishq


I have been searching for a natural and permanent hair removal oils/creams with no side effects. I came across a new product becoming popular in Europe which is 'Hairycure' oil.
1. Has anyone tried this product?

2. How/ where can I get this product in USA?



Answer
In the beauty industry, there is no industry-agreed meaning for terms like 'organic' or 'natural'. Unlike the food industry, these terms are not regulated for cosmetics which means companies can use these terms pretty freely.
Also, products like shampoo, conditioner and body wash are mostly made of water so therefore are mostly natural (because water is natural, right?). So if a shampoo is 90% water, then a company can simply claim "90% organic or natural" and be telling the truth. Certainly, this isn't in the spirit of what people believe organic to mean, but it is within the law.

Don't believe the hype: "For skin care products, 'organic is not enough,. Some organic products are fabulous, and some are not." ~ Dr. Lisa Chipps , M.D. specializes in removing skin cancer & repairing the resultant wound (laser therapy whiz) in Rodeo Drive.
"Organic skin care products are trendy, but that does not mean nonorganic ones are dangerous," Wendy E. Roberts, M.D. past president of the Women's Dermatologic Society.
~ Glamour May 2012

Sources:
Google: What Does Organic Mean for Beauty Products?

CREAMS there are side effects and people violate those warnings: Skin damage, odor, more hair growth, uneven skin & hair growth, allergic reaction. Keratin is the main protein that forms a hair strand. The result is the hair is wiped away with gentle friction. There are several chemicals based on the strength, color and coarseness of the hair. Before applying the cream, the skin type is also considered. Example from a VEET user: ."I used Veet to wax off my moustache which wasn't anything tragic,(STUPID ME) around 12 hours ago.....And for the first time I've got this reaaally bad skin irritation, I'm as red as a pepper for Gd's sake!" One girl put the cream on her nipples: "I just tried using nair for the first time and I tried putting it on my nipples because I am dumb and didnt read the directions. (and yes, I have hairy nipples. please dont make fun of me because it bothers me already). now my nipples are REALLY burning along with the rest of my skin." "I've waxed my upper lip by myself in the morning using a veet strip and peeled 3 large spots of skin and its really red and it burns !? help me plz i have skool after 2 days ! i waited 7 hours but nothing happeened ?" This may not be a good option for you if you have sensitive skin. If your skin develops severe irritation afterwards, go see a doctor!
Example from YA re: hair removal spray from Sally Hansen: "Being an idiot, I purchased the Sally Hansen hair removal spray thinking it would work. I used it last night before i showered, left it on for about 4 minutes and it didn't remove my hair. I am not concerned with the fact that it didn't remove my hair but it left my skin to be ridiculously irritated and itchy and burning with bumps allllllllll over! What can I use on my skin to calm this down and make it less painful?"

THREE MOST COMMON MYTHS:
1.The rate of hair regrowth will not change because of hair removal.
2.Hair coverage will not change in density; your body has a set number of hair follicles.
3.Ingrown hairs are common but not impossible to avoid; everyone has different susceptibility to ingrown hairs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Some edgy curly hairstyles for long hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment