Saturday, November 30, 2013

What is the best CHEAP hair salon in Denver, Colorado?

best hair color denver
 on Hair Color Before & After Gallery
best hair color denver image



Aliciasian


So i want to dye my hair and i hair coloring service thats at least under $30. Any good places? Thanks


Answer
http://local.yahoo.com/CO/Denver/Health+Beauty/Hair/Hair+Salons

You can read people's reviews and decide which one's the best.

What should I wear to the Nutcracker Ballet in Denver?




EmilyP


I'm going to the Nutcracker Ballet in Denver with a group of ladies and don't know what to wear! I've never been to a ballet before, or anything like it. I have a lot of options to wear, but don't know how dressy to go. Little black dress and heels? Blouse and slacks? Blouse and nice/stylish jeans with heels? The jeans/heels outfit would be my first choice but I don't know if dressy jeans are appropriate? Help!


Answer
You will feel under-dressed if you only wear the jeans and heels outfit. You would ideally wear a dress with some tights and heels. In terms of colors, you want to stick with rich holiday colors or black is also fine. Don't forget about the details with jewelry and hair too. Make sure not to do a crazy updo because the person behind you will probably be mad that they can't see around your hair :P Oh and I've seen this before- butterfly clips are NOT okay for the holidays. You should have a wonderful time, as this is not a ballet to miss!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best CHEAP hair salon in Denver, Colorado?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment