Monday, November 25, 2013

What is the best at-home blonde hair coloring system?

best hair color no damage
 on How To Go Platinum Blonde - Haircolor Wiki
best hair color no damage image



Mander


I have naturally brown hair and have been going to a salon to get it highlighted. Sometimes, even when I just get it done, my roots look bad from outgrowth when I pull it up. I want to do something at home where I can color it all the same color, so the roots are good too. What's the best bright blonde hair color that wont damage my hair? Drugstore or Sally Beauty supply is all we have here. Thanks!!!


Answer
I strongly recommend going to the salon for a dye job. It's extremely difficult to do even an at-home coloring without proper training, and you'll still have to keep up with it so you don't get dark roots. However, if you have naturally light brown hair, highlights should be able to get you the natural-looking blonde you're going for. Try talking to your stylist about weaving the color in so that your hair looks sun kissed and you don't have to come back every six weeks. A good colorist can help you get low-maintenance blonde hair. You just have to help her/him know what you're looking for.

Quick question about the baby hairs on my forehead?




Jojo


I have a lot of baby hairs on my forehead that are growing into my hairline but they're a really light blonde color and my natural hair color is dark ash blonde. Would dying these hairs to match the rest of my hair color damage them or cause them to break off? Are they more fragile than the rest of the hairs on my head?


Answer
you could try dying them, just make sure not to dye your forehead along with them. You wont damage them and they wont fall out, you'll be fine. Sure their more fragile than the hair on your head but not any more than your eyebrows.

Just don't shave them and you'll be fine :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best at-home blonde hair coloring system?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment