Sunday, March 23, 2014

hair styles????????????????????




Kalysta K


well to start i'm not coping i just cant think of the name of it...... i want a hair style like alice Cullen's of of one of the twilight movies.
these are the ones i like
http://i2.listal.com/image/1252619/600full-alice-cullen.jpg

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9700000/Ali-alice-cullen-9706631-328-369.jpg

http://makeup411.com/411_product_images/0307_Ashley%20Greene_Twilight_DeanaNewcomb.jpg




ok i know a couple of them are taken from different times so they are styled different but you at least know what they look like.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/26704_1452936050664_1451160888_1167992_638416_n.jpg

that was me when i was like around nine...now im turning 13 in november but its at least a clue of what i look like

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305714_2081771916532_1012093626_31986531_6214642_n.jpg

this was me when i was 11 at my first horse show

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/313737_2101897299654_1012093626_32013067_7347699_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/313737_2101897299654_1012093626_32013067_7347699_n.jpg

this is me just this year in August when i got my new horse todd surprise attack!!! i got home from my friends house and my mom was like surprise!!!!!! his name is todd and he is loved deeply!!!!! ummmm i am holding my teacup Chihuahua pinkie.....

well now you know what i look like and the hair style that i want but there's 2 dilemma's

problem #1: i bleached my hairsincee all of those pictures but sadly i don't have any pics of me with my new hair :(

problem # 2: my mom call me her "blondie"so she wont let me die my hair -or bleach- my hair any other color but blonde........

well thnx for at least looking at my question.......ummm please just tell me if it will look good like that or any other hair style -cut-suggestions!!!!! thnx!!!!

oh yeah ummm im sorry if the pics dont come up this is my first time using pics in a question......


ummmm when i edited it b4 i submit it and you have to open up a new tab and copie and past the URL in the box!!!!!! sorry for the extra step!!!!!
thank you every one, expecaly for telling me that i am beautiful.....i and really do apreaciate you being truthfull......my friends were no help they just said that i could do whatever i want with my hair because it is mine.....i told them that they were being anoying and not helping me but they said 'idont know what else to say, thats what i think' and i said well when i dont ask you personaly you alwas have a rude comment so it is odd of you not to have one now!!!!!

well anyways thank you!!!!!



Answer
Dear girl, you are SO beautiful, ANY hair style would look great on you. You may wish to go to a pro to correct the color of your hair so it looks natural & you're happy with it. Sure, it will still be blonde, but perhaps a more natural blonde you like a lot more.

A great way to see what would look good on you for one, is to pull all your hair back & take snapshots of your face, then upload the photo in to one of those programs or find a site that lets you fiddle with the program for free, that allows you to try on different hairstyles, cuts & colors.

The other thing you can do is to find a celebrity that resembles you the most & go to google images & type her name in there to scroll through lots of haircuts & styles that girl has tried to get a great idea of how it would look on you. I think Reece WItherspoon, Dakota Fanning and her sister Ellie Fanning would all have a similar look. Try putting each of their names in google images & just scroll through to see what you love most. It's SO fun being a girl at your age & trying different fun hair cuts. Just have fun with whatever you pick & wear it with confidence. Again, just about any hair style would look terrific on you since you're such a lovely girl. You have a great fresh look to you. You will never need much makeup to look your loveliest!! Woohoo!

A tip with this free software, if you like a style & want to save it, you can first wait until you have the hairstyle you like, then to take a snapshot of it, press the "PrtSc"button over there on the top right on your keyboard, then paste in to your microsoft paint program that image to save it before moving on to the next one & do the same to collect them. Maybe you can save a dozen hairstyles & cuts, THEN post them up & number them, then ask everyone to vote on the one they like best on you. That would be FUN!!!

do you know any good hair styles?




Little Cal


i need some good hair styles for school and just because i need some new things to do with my hair. (ex. pts for pics! :]) thanks in advance!

p.s. my hair is about 3/4/5 inches longer then my shoulders.
please answer!



Answer
1st of all when you get a hair style it should be a hair style you like not just because others like it.
2nd if you don't like this hair style then it's o.k but find one that you like.

http://www.mysedu.com/images/sedu-hair-styles-3_jpg.jpg

you can change the hair color if you want or you don't even need this hair style.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hair styles????????????????????
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment