Saturday, March 29, 2014

hair coloring developer?




Taylor


I have medium/ dark brown hair. I dye my hair black often, using soft black hair dye from a box. I am wanting to use professional permanent dye from sally's beauty supply this time, because my hair is fading in a weeks time. the only thing is, is i don't know how to decide what kind of developer i need and professionals don't actually work at sally's either so can someone on here tell me what developer i should use with black hair dye to apply to medium dark brown hair? thank-you.


Answer
You're only depositing color so 10 volume will work just fine. They higher volumes are for lifting color when you want to go lighter, box color usually comes with 30 volume developer which is harsher when you only want to make the hair darker.

Out of all the hair color Sally's carries I find that the ION Color Brilliance and Wella Color Charm dyes last the longest. ION's colors are richer though, in my opinion and they have their own brand of ION developer that's gentle on your scalp.

Make sure you use some good color protecting shampoo and conditioner so the color won't fade as fast!

hair color developer?




paulsbaby_


can i add developer to my store bought hair dye to make it lighter? creme or clear if yes i have volume 30 creme and clear and i am trying to go from brown to lightest blond possible i can't afford bleach so its outta the question and I have like 5 different blondes from loreal


Answer
Good question. Today I bought 30 volume and 40 volume developer and several hair colors designed for women with dark hair. I think I have everything I need but not bleach. I have naturally dark brown hair and I'm looking for dark blond and light brown highlights. I'm curious to hear the other responses.

I've heard that if you use 40 volume cream on dark hair then it will turn orange or yellow first. Be careful about damage.

The best thing you can do to see if it works is mix a 1:1 ratio of the developer with the dye in a small amount, then test a nice snip of your hair for the recommended time (mine is 30 minutes). Check the result and see if it's what you want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hair coloring developer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment