Monday, March 24, 2014

Hair Color Question. What fits my skin tone?




Kerry-ann


I did a quiz to find out what hair color would suit me best. I got warm reddish brown.
does anyone know what this color looks like?
If you do can you explain or share i link where i can see an actual photo.



Answer
Auburn my dear, thats basically the name and this is the hair color! check the link!

Help! warm or cool skin tone?




Laura


I look at many websites to determine my skin tone and still unsure. I'm olive skin tone with dark brown hair and eyes and tanned when I'm in the sun. I gravitated towards blue, purple, pink ; because I look best in those colors. Am I warm or cool tones and which hair colors will best suit me?


Answer
you should look at your veins blue veins means cool tone, green means warm, if both then you can wear whatever you want.
Here's some info http://www.youbeauty.com/hair/hair-color-skintone
For hair, try this quiz http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/quizzes/hair-color-for-your-skin




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair Color Question. What fits my skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment