Monday, April 14, 2014

What hair style looks better on me?




Mr.C


Well before I left for boot camp I liked my hair style but I shaved it off right before I left to get use to the look. Well I ended up spraining my ankle and was sent home because of how long it would take to heal, I still have the shaved head thing going on because I've gotten use to it. But alot of the girls I've known for a while say they like my old style and some of the girls I've just met are kind of 50/50 and I'm looking to start dating again(now that I'm home) and need some tips. I feel weird being 20 and asking this but who better than a bunch of strangers lol. Pic one is what is how I use to wear it (ignore my Halloween out fit haha), pic two is what I look like now

Also sorry if they arent very good pics

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/AvatarGod/coat.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/AvatarGod/bald.jpg



Answer
well grow ur hair and when ever u get board just shave it...because u look gr8 with both hair...but personally i luv the 1 style on u.

help with hair color/style? please?




kayy


im looking into dying my hair.
right now it is blonde, shoulder length.
i want to throw in some black and possibly a little bit of purple
so what im asking for i guess is any pictures to give me ideas.
ill take what i can get
thanks everyone!



Answer
screw hair style You should go bald and donate it to the people with cancer because you don't need they need hair. You can make a difference in their life's. Bring happiness to them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair style looks better on me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment