Sunday, April 13, 2014

Help!....Hair coloring?




!


So I'm Asian and I have black hair (I honestly think it's a really dark shade of brown, though). My hair is pretty damaged from about 2-3 years of straightening, blow-drying, etc. But it's mostly only the ends that're damaged; I have a lot of split ends. I really want to dye my hair like this:

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/guy-tang-west-hollywood-2?select=5TtFEROqbLPNn0dU1h7Yhg#y1_LJEuo213Vc3A1IYGOQw

But I'm afraid of having my hair so damaged that I would need a very short haircut...
Should I go for it or pass?
If pass, what are some other hair color suggestions that would do less damage? I really want to change the style!

Thanks!



Answer
oh totally! I'm totally Asian too. I died my hair brunette and it looks great. Of course I changed it because I was doing that for fun, though it would actually be nice. So go ahead and die it. Just get a hairstylist and ask them to trim the bottoms so at least you don't have damaged hair when you go for styling.

hair color??




heather


i want to get my hair done.. and im thinking like a caramel color with light blonde highlights and dark brown underneath. can anyone find a picture of this for me to show my stylist??


Answer
Like Jennifer Aniston sort of?

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/3555/aniston.jpg

http://www.sedu-tips.com/Jennifer%20Aniston_b1.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help!....Hair coloring?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment