Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Favorite hair-eye color combo?




Avenue17


I was just wondering what eye color people liked with these hair colors:
platinum blond
dishwasher blond
strawberry blond
orange
auburn
deep red
light brown
brunette
jet black

I was just wondering because people have different opinions on this so I was curious.
and also, do you guys like blue eyes with black hair? I think that it's amazing!



Answer
I think blond hair and brown eyes is a startling and attractive combination . And yes, black hair and blue eyes is probably my favorite.

Blond-brown
Reds-green
Black-blue

Best eye and hair colour combination?




Bel


What is the best hair and eye colour combo? Please list the combos in order from fave to least fave. Thanks!


Answer
1. Black or Brown hair with green eyes
2. Blonde hair and green or hazel eyes
3. Red hair and blue eyes
4. Brown hair and hazel eyes
5. Black hair and blue eyes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Favorite hair-eye color combo?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment