Sunday, June 22, 2014

What is your favorite hair color and eye color?




Teri


Also what is your hair color and eye color?


Answer
Red hair and dark blue eyes


I have red hair and blue-gray eyes

What hair color would best match my gray eyes and light skin tone?




chin


I'm planning to spice up my look a bit and make my face look a bit livelier--just in time for spring. I'd want to have reddish brown hair, will a medium auburn color look good for my features?


I'm considering Wella and L'oreal, which product will be best for first-time coloring?

How do I maintain the color?



Answer
Medium auburn would look lovely with fair skin and gray eyes!

I used L'oreal when I first colored my hair and the results were great. It didn't dry out and I liked the color. I now swear by L'oreal, and use it every time I color my hair and the results are consistently good. I've heard good things about Wella, too, but I've never used this so I can't tell you anything about it.

As for maintaining your color, use a special shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair. If you are dying it a reddish brown, every once and awhile, soak it with red tea bags.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your favorite hair color and eye color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment