Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Suitable DS games?

Q. My sister is young and into Fashion/Hair styling games that you play online etc.
Was just wondering if anyone knew of any on DS, I have found a few but there not worth looking into! Ty! =]


Answer
There is a game called Imagine: Fashion Designer. If she likes fashion and hair this might be a good choice. I haven't played it at all, though, so I'm not sure if it's worth buying or not. But it's $29.99 new. My advice is to maybe rent it, or go to a used game store and buy it. Some stores have money-back guarantees. Look into it...that way if she doesn't like the game she or you could always bring it back to the store for your money back.
Hope this helps!

What hair colours are coming in style?




Cat


I like to keep up with the fashion world. I want to change my hair colour soon. And I want to be ahead of the game with the new popular colours. For example, brown was a very trendy colour a few seasons ago.
Can you tell me what the rage will be for the upcoming seasons?

*Please don't answer if you're going to lecture me on why fashion is not important.
Please backup your answer
Thanks for all the good feed back. :)
Except for the first answer, did I not JUST write in there that I didn't want to be lectured.? That's so annoying. If you can't answer the question, don't write anuthing...
But other wise, thank you for the answers. They'll help lots.:)



Answer
How can a hair color be 'in style'?IF you dye your hair every time something is 'in style' your going to damage your hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Suitable DS games?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment