Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hair extensions help please!!?




-ubberaddi


Mhkaay, So my hair is about 4 inches past my shoulder && i really wanna get REAL hair extensions, my hair is currently Brown on top && blonde underneath, i want 18 inch sewn in extensions, but i want my hair back to all dark brown so if i went to a salon to get it done, i would have to pay to get my hair coloured && the extensions sewn in, so how much would that cost?

and where can i get it done? any places.

i live in edmonton AB - canada


PLEASE SOMEONE HELP



Answer
im british and usaully here to get a full head done and coloured in british pounds youre looking at paying £800 i used to want hair extnsions but they dmage your hair hope i colud ;) xx

New hair style after hair donation?




Aphrodite


Tomorrow morning I am going to donate my hair, going to the Hair Massacre (those that live in/around Edmonton should know what this is).
After a year getting my hair healthy again and then another year and a half growing it out it is at 10 inches long,
I'm just not sure what to do with what's left, there won't be a lot left, and currently my bangs are blunt just over my eyebrows. Like I will look like a boy I'm sure
I'm happy to be doing this, June of 2009 my mom's best friend passed from breast cancer, and as soon as I found out I dyed my hair back to my natural color to start growing it out and getting healthy again


BQ: have you ever had phantom hair after getting rid of a lot all at once?

I know I have, but this is the first time my hair will be this short



Answer
God I remember having short hair.. actually people can look pretty cute with short hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair extensions help please!!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment