Saturday, July 6, 2013

What boy hair styles hide or look good with cowlicks?

best hair style boys
 on classical best hair for boys styles
best hair style boys image



lucas


I am a 16 year old boy with a cowlick on the front left side on my face that I have had forever. I don't like my cowlick but my older sister says that girls will think it's cute, so i'm not sure if i should get a hair style that hides it, or goes with it. I have tried a few hair styles, but they didn't work so well. Here is a pic of my hair http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3696/9011495320_e463d39ec6_m.jpg
What i am looking for is a hair style that is from short to medium and that doesn't make me look emo.
PS: i have an oval or oblong if it helps



Answer
The top of your hair currently looks flat. I think you should grow out the front a bit. Your cowlick would probably work well with a quiff.

1. Shampoo and condition your hair
2. Towel dry until your hair is flexible
3. Blow dry your hair up
4. Take a dime size of wax and rub it between your hands
5. Work the wax throughout your hair
6. pull the front of your hair up and over to the side
7. Use hairspray for extra hold


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmU8rOsnxdA

What are the top five things teenage girls are dying to have for Christmas?




mimi


I need to get an idea of what to get for my sister for Christmas. But i have no clue on what to get her. Shes a big twilight fan, loves makeup and new fashions, hair styling, and boys. But im not sure how those things would fit together to make a great gift


Answer
clothes, gift cards to stores like Delia's, H&M, Target, and pretty much anywhere in the mall or fun, new phone, new camera, and I can't think of anything else...sorry!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What boy hair styles hide or look good with cowlicks?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment