Friday, August 23, 2013

What are makeups and looks that go with my skin tone and eye color?

best hair color for your skin tone and eyes
 on fred2a76t's Profile on dprtube
best hair color for your skin tone and eyes image






I have medium brown hair, and a fair colored skin tone with blue/green eyes. What makeup would bring out the best look for my face? What are some suggestions with eyeshadow colors for me?


Answer
Usually the same colored eyeshadow
looks really good with your eyes but
I think maybe some black liner
and blue or green eye shadow
lips i think just plain lipgloss looks cute :)
hope i helped

hair colour that will bring out my skin tone and eyes?




beauty25


I want something to bring out my skin tone and eyes. I have tannish caramel skin ( im half guyanese, half portuguese)and hazel eyes .My hair is coloured black right now and its doing nothing for me. Thanks peeps.


Answer
A natural honey blonde would be good for you. it will pop against your eyes and skin. just make sure it's not a platium blonde. more like a ashley tisdale blonde.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are makeups and looks that go with my skin tone and eye color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment