Monday, August 19, 2013

Can i use a 100% gray coverage hair dye if i dont have any gray hair?

best hair color for 100 gray coverage
 on Want to try out the amazing new hair color range from Avon? You are ...
best hair color for 100 gray coverage image



cutiep1e02


I bought hair dye, its revlon #50 light ash brown hair dye. When i bought it i didn't notice it say's on the box, 100% gray coverage. Can i still use it? Im only 20yrs old and don't have any gray hair. lol
I don't think it matters but i wanted to make sure.



Answer
yes you can. LOL

It simply means for those of us with greys {yes I admit I had a few before I coloured ;)} that it gives 100 % coverage. It isn't grey specific.

Happy Colouring.

^..^@~

what is a good over the counter hair color product to fully cover stubburn gray?




denimead


I want to color my hair blondish gold. I can't seem to get my hair that light nor can i cover all the gray. I have been using Preference by Loreal. Is there a special hair coloring product especially made to cover stubburn gray hair? My hair is mousy gray/brown when not colored.


Answer
I'd suggest something by Garnier or Herbal Essences (since you said you already used LOreal), just make sure the box says for 100% grey coverage. You should be good to go.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i use a 100% gray coverage hair dye if i dont have any gray hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment