Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How much would hair extensions cost me ?

best haircut hair extensions
 on Kardashians new hair color is described by some as being blonde ...
best haircut hair extensions image






How much would hair extensions cost cause I got a bad haircut and I'm considering them?


Answer
if you get clip in fake hair - around 30$
if you get clip in real hair - around 120$
if you get them glued in - it depends of how many you need and how thick your hair is but somewhere between 200-400$

How to wear long clip-in hair extensions in short hair?




Dice


I bought some clip-in hair extensions in different, bright colors that are about 15 inches long, which is the length of my hair. I love wearing them, but I'm thinking of getting my hair cut short, up to my chin. I still want to wear the clip-in hair, but I don't want to cut them. Is there a way I can wear them but maybe pin the ends or something so they don't look too weird?


Answer
i don't really think that would work without looking odd. if you decide that possibly you want to cut them so you can wear them bring them in with you when you get your hair cut and have the stylist cut them so they look really good in your new haircut! but if you really dont want to cut them i have no advice on how you could wear them without looking wierd sorry. good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would hair extensions cost me ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment