Saturday, August 24, 2013

Do you think an employer should have the right to dictate hairstyles worn in the workplace?

best hairstyle ever
 on Best Hairstyle Best Bridesmaid 1 | Celebrity Inspired Style, Hair, and ...
best hairstyle ever image



SINDY


If yes, to what extent? Do you think hairstyles commonly thought/known to be worn by people of particular races should be a consideration? Do you think exceptions should be given to "ethnic hairstyles" to avoid accusations of discrimination? Do you think that employer preference, with regards to hairstyle, is ever an indication of racial discrimination?

I'm in the middle of answering a question concerning this issue, so I'm just curious as to what y'all think about the matter.

To what extent (if any) do you think an employer should be permitted to dictate hairstyles worn by employees?

Explain your opinions.

Thanks.



Answer
We work around a lot of moving machinery so we have to wear our hair up or cut it shoulder length.
If a person works in an eating establishment then they should have to wear it short and/or a hairnet.
If a person works in an office or with the public then they shouldn't have their hair all different colors or crazily cut.
As far as ethnicity, that shouldn't make any difference if the rules apply to everyone, i.e. putting hair up and color.

How do I make my blonde flat hair wavy?




Lil'girl3


I'm 11 and I have the boringest hairstyle ever!!! It is flat and dirty-blonde with sidebangs that is medium length. My mom said it was time for a new hairstyle that would stay out of my face. What should I get? Oh, I like the sidebangs the lenght and the color. I would prefer wavy. Sorry I am picky, but are there anyways I can keep mostly everything but make it wavy? Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!


Answer
do this to get waves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmGCQ

love,
B.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you think an employer should have the right to dictate hairstyles worn in the workplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment